HIGH PERFORMANCE CARD
Provides simultaneous SD and HD video capture through one channel of DVI-I or HDMI capture and one channel of composite video capture.
The XtremeAV-HD1+ has two independent video capture channels – one supporting High Definition capture and a second supporting Standard Definition composite video. The XtremeAV-HD1+ also adds analog audio capture, which can be synchronised in software using time stamping with all video capture channels. The High Definition channel supports HDMI, DVI, RGB and Analog Component YPbPr) input via a DVI-I connector, at resolutions up to 4096 x 4096 pixels and supports 1080p (1920×1080) at 6o frames per second.
The Standard Definition channel is input as composite video on a single RCA connector and can auto-detect between PAL, NTSC and SECAM formats. The XtremeAV-HD1+ captures both video channels simultaneously and triple buffers them into onboard storage, alongside an audio stream that can be selected from the HDMI or one of the analog audio ports. This data can then be processed and copied using DMA transfers to the host system for display, storage or streaming.
Dual Channel Video
• Channel 1: Digital or Analog (HD) Video
• Channel 2: Composite Video (SD) PAL, NTSC and SECAM
Flexible Audio Capture
• Balanced (XLR) and Unbalanced (RCA) from optional audio module (AM2)
• HDMI audio through High Definition Video Channel
EMS Unified Vision Driver
• Multiple cards per system, 16 streams per channel
• Fully integrated for use with EMS VigiControl Wall Control software for video wall applications
When the XtremeAV-HD1+ is used with a EMS graphics card, it is able to transfer the data directly to the graphics card thereby increasing performance and allowing both sources to be viewed at full frame rate. When the video data is displayed on a non-EMS graphics card, the XtremeAV-HD1+ may still be able to boost performance by using the graphics card’s DirectGMA interface to transfer directly to its off-screen memory. This is dependent upon the graphics card driver software capabilities. The XtremeAV-HD1+ is an ideal solution for applications that require both a real time camera feed, with synchronised audio, as well as high resolution image capture at full frame rates.
Timestamp support for streaming synchronisation
• Synchronisation of multiple inputs, cards and systems (1).
• For edge blending and other applications
Flexible and configurable EDID Management
• Allows programming of custom EDID parameters for Capture cards
Low Input to Output Capture Latency
• DMA to third party graphics vendors back and front buffers via Direct3D
• Compatibility with AMD DirectGMA
• Compatibility with Nvidia GPUDirect
User Mode filter for source selection
• Enables cropping support in DirectShow on all inputs
• Supports Start and Stop trigger interface on all Vision inputs
Input and output connection via the Audio Breakout cable (supplied with all Audio Modules) attached to a 15 pin high density D-type connector on the Audio Module. The physical connections comprise of:
• Left and right balanced audio input on female XLR jacks
• Left and right unbalanced line inputs on female RCA connectors
• Left and right unbalanced line outputs on female RCA connectors for direct passthrough of selected analog input
Flexible input/output mixing capabilities.
Supports audio capture to the PCI Express bus at popular sample rates from 44.1 to 96 ksamples/s at 16 bits/sample.
Playback and mixing of HDMI embedded audio