Showing all 8 results
Dual channel 3G/HD/SD capture card
- Loop through SDI BNC connections
- Support for all 3G/HD/SD video modes up to 1080p 60 Hz
- Dual channel PCI Express 3G/HD/SD capture card
- Four lane PCI Express bus with maximum data rate of 650 MB/s
- Audio output for each channel to an onboard SPDIF header
The XtremeRGB-SDI2 is a dual channel PCI Express HD-SDI video capture card. The capture card supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI (including 2k Digital Film Resolution modes).
Four channel SD & 1 channel DVI/HD/RGB capture card
- HD modes using the supplied DVI/ Component Adapter or DVI/HDMI Adapter (HDCP not supported)
- Four SD capture channels for PAL/NTSC, SECAM (composite or S-Video inputs)
- Four lane PCI Express interface with a maximum data rate of 650 MB/s
- Support for Windows® and Linux
XtremeRGB-Ex4+ video capture card with five complete video capture channels supporting a single channel for up to 1920×1080 DVI or 2048×1536 Analog resolution, plus four SD Analog capture channels, and provides a maximum data rate of 650 MB/s.
Two Channel Video Capture Card
- HDMI, DVI, RGB, YPbPr, composite video and analogue audio capture
- High quality up/down scaling (7×5 Polyphase Filter)
- Flexible Audio Capture
- Multiple channel audio and video capture
- Small form factor low power consumption
- On card processor for real time mode detection
- Support for Windows and Linux (NOTE: Check Linux specific features with Sales)
Provides simultaneous SD and HD video capture through one channel of DVI-I or HDMI capture and one channel of composite video capture.