Video Wall Controller - StandAlone
A popular choice for advertising boards, corporate signage and live event visuals, this cost effective control system is both easy to use and simple to set up.
The Standalone controller is cost effective and ideal for digital signage video wall applications. It can be used as individual for 2×2 or up to 3×3 Video walls.
Professional, pure hardware video wall controller with flexible input connections, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, VGA, YPbPr signals and video switcher functionality.
Showing all 5 results
Xtreme4mx 4×4 HD Wall Controller with MatrixCall for Price
1). Any one of the 4 sources to any one of the 4 displays.
2). Seamless switching ensures no switching delay and pictures loss during transitions, the switching speed is less than 1 second.
3). Support 2×2 video wall mode.
4). Any one of the four outputs can be turned off independently.
5). Supports 4x HDMI inputs and 4x HDMI outputs.
Xtreme4mx 4×4 HDMI Scaler Matrix with video wall function provides the most flexible and cost effective solution in the market to route high definition video sources plus multi-channel (up to 7.1-channel) digital audio from any of the four HDMI sources to the remote displays at the same time. This solution is well suited for use in home theater, conference room presentation systems, or other similar setting or application.
iVu9s+ – 9 Screen HD Wall ControllerCall for Price
9-Display HD Video Wall Processor
- Stand-Alone Video Wall Controller / Multi-Screen Controller, input HDMI up to HD 1920 x 1080, from 4 to 9 screen.
- Configurations; 3×3, 2×4, 4×2, 2×3, 5×2 etc.
The iVu9s+ 3×3 video wall processor is the perfect solution for entertainment and Digital signage application in retail outlets,clubs,trade shows,control centers, building lobbies, and other similar venues. It accepts multiple input video sources, such as HDCP-compliant HDMI, DVI , VGA as well as USB disk.
EMS Geo-403 – 4K Creative Wall ControllerCall for Price
Creative 4K UHD Video Wall Controller
- Inputs include: HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, VGA & YPbPr signals
- One processor controls up to 4 LCD and can be cascaded up to 15×15 matrix displays
- Dip SW selection, No PC required
- Remote Control OSD
Professional, pure hardware creative video wall controller with flexible input connections, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, VGA, YPbPr signals and video switcher functionality. HDMI output loop enables multiple units to be cascaded, removing the need for splitter units. PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side) multi-content functionality. No PC is required, setup via dip switches or use of the included Remote Controller for OSD access, which has a low entry barrier and is flexible and reliable.
iVu9s-Pro – 9-Display 4K2KCall for Price
9-Display 4K2K Video Wall Processor
- 9 DVI outputs from 640×480 to 1920×1200 with a local loop out for monitoring
- Supports one HDMI input resolution up to 4K2K, other inputs up to 1080p/WUXGA
- PIP, side-by-side (PAP), full screen modes and adjustable size & position through software
- Software control through RS-232 and Ethernet
The EMS iVu9s-Pro 9-Display 4K2K Video Wall Controller is a powerful, most cost effective, and fully real time data/video processor for multiple flat panel displays or projectors.Ideal for Medical Image Review, Satellite Imagery and Digital Signage Display Solutions
Xtreme4fx – 4K60 input, 4x HD outputsCall for Price
Xtreme4fx, wall controller allows infinite creative configurations with our simplest set up to date.
- Infinite creative configurations
- UHD / 4K60 input, four HD 1080p outputs
- Rotates, crops, scales, mirrors and bezel corrects
- Multiple inputs for flexible connectivity (Dual HDMI1.4 or single DisplayPort1.2 inputs)
- HDCP1.4 support on all inputs and outputs
- True stand-alone operation: Fx4 can adapt to changes in inputs by adjusting all scale factors
- Network or USB interfaces allow platform independent control (MAC OSX 10.13 & later)
- Pre-load an image for use when signal is not detected
Up to UHD / 4K60 input, four HD 1080p outputs Rotates, crops, scales, mirrors and bezel corrects Multiple inputs for flexible connectivity (DualHDMI1.4 or single DisplayPort1.2 inputs) HDCP support on all inputs and outputs 4Fx can adapt to changes in inputs by adjusting all scale factors Network or USB interfaces allow platform