The XtremeVision-PRO is a 4 output graphics card with improved memory and PCI Express bandwidths to provide responsive performance at up to double the resolution of previous EMS graphics cards.
- Leading edge 600MHz graphics processor with 512MB GDDR5 at 800MHz
- PCI Express 2.1 bus interface supporting x4, x8 and x16 lane widths
- High output resolution from 4x DisplayPort 1.1a video ports, each providing up to 359 Mpixels per second at 24bit. For example, 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz
- Up to 16 cards per system for a maximum of 64 display channels
- This four channel DisplayPort graphics card is optimised for use with the EMS XtremeRGB range of capture cards for systems requiring video overlays from a wide range of sources and resolutions.
The XtremeVision-PRO combines a single, powerful graphics processor with improved memory and PCI Express bandwidths to provide responsive performance at up to double the resolution of previous EMS graphics cards.
Advanced display technology allows up to 16x XtremeVision-Pro graphics cards to be supported by the EMS display driver, providing a high resolution Windows desktop comprising of up to 64 screens.
This ability to present standard Windows applications alongside full frame-rate videeo on a single high resolution desktop allows the visualization of large amounts of data at once to aid effective decision making. To complete the integration into a single desktop, all the outputs of the XtremeVision-Pro graphics card are automatically frame-locked across all cards within a system.
This DisplayPort graphics card is optimized for use with the EMS XtremeRGB range of video capture cards for systems requiring video overlays from a wide range of sources and resolutions. The EMS drivers can allow for monitors positioned in either landscape or portrait or a mixture of the two. Video windows can be positioned and sized anywhere on the multi-screen desktop, while maintaining full frame rate, true colour rendering throughout.
Combining the XtremeRGB video capture cards with an XtremeVision-Pro graphics controller allows the construction of high-end video wall display systems.
The XtremeVision-Pro card natively supports four full-sized DisplayPort outputs for high resolution, locking cable connectors and significantly longer cable lengths. Air flow management is optimized through the use of passive cooling, providing high reliability for any multi screen solution.