The XtremeDV-HD4 has four independent video capture channels, supporting high definition capture and analogue video, with unified Windows and Linux driver support.
The signals are input on four DVI-I connectors and can support HDMI, DVI, VGA and analogue Component (YPbPr) at all resolutions up to 4096 x 4096, at 165 MHz Pixel Clock (digital modes) or 170 Msps in analogue modes.
The XtremeDV-HD4 captures all four video channels simultaneously and triple buffers them into onboard storage for tear free video, alongside an audio stream that can be selected from four of the HDMI audio ports. This data can then be processed and copied using DMA transfers to the host system for display, storage or streaming.
- HDMI Audio capture and streaming from each DVI Channel
- Supports audio capture to the PCI Express bus at popular sample rates from 44.1 to 96 ksamples/s at 16 bits/sample.
- The card supports playback and mixing of HDMI embedded audio.
EMS XTEMERGB SOFTWARE
Low Input to Output Capture Latency
- DMA to third party graphics vendors back and front buffers via Direct3D
- Compatibility with AMD DirectGMA
- Compatibility with Nvidia GPUDirect
User Mode filter for source selection
- Enables cropping support in DirectShow on all inputs
- Supports Start and Stop trigger interface on all XtremeDV inputs
EMS Unified Xtreme Driver
- Multiple cards per system, 16 streams per input Frame sync and time stamping DirectShow interface
- The RGBEasy API for advanced audio and video control
- Fully integrated for use with EMS Wall Controller software for video wall applications
Simply connect your video source into the card, run the XtremeDV-HD4 application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.