The new XtremeDV-HD1+ provides simultaneous HD and SD video capture through one channel of HDMI or DVI-I video capture and one channel of composite video capture.
The XtremeDV-HD1+ is a x4 lane PCI Express capture card providing up to 800MB/s bandwidth from the capture engine. The XtremeDV-HD1+ has up to 256MB buffer memory, enabling triple buffering for all video modes for tear free play back. It can also capture digital video for progressive and interlaced modes up to 4096 x 4096 resolutions to a maximum of 165 MHz pixel clock for DVI and 170 MHz for Analog RGB. This card provides HDMI audio capture* and streaming from DVI Channel, as well as balanced and unbalanced analog audio capture.
Key qualities of the XtremeDV-HD1+ Capture Card:
- HDMI, DVI, RGB, YPbPr, composite video and analog audio capture
- Dual Channel Video
- Channel 1: HDMI, DVI, RGB, YPbPr digital or analog HD video
- Channel 2: Composite video - NTSC, SECAM and PAL
- Flexible Audio Capture
- Balanced (XLR) and Unbalances (RCA) from an optional module
- Analog audio capture
- HDMI audio through HD video channel*
- XtremeRGB Unified XtremeRGB Driver
- Multiple cards per system, 16 streams per channel
- Frame sync and time stamping
- DirectShow interface
- XtremeRGBEasy API for advanced audio and video control
- High quality up/down scaling (7 x 5 Polyphase Filter) the XtremeRGB range provides an excellent visual experience
- Mutliple channel audio and video capture
- Multiple capture cards per system
- small form factor low power consumption
- Fully integrated for use with XtremeVision Wall Control software for video wall applications
- Support for Windows XP/ Vista/ Server 2003/ Server 2008/ Windows 7 / Windows 8/ Server 2012 and Linux support (audio support*)
- HD modes using the supplied DVI/ Component Adapter or DVI/ HDMI Adapter, for HDCP contact us.
- On card processor for real time mode detection - for trouble free connection to a wide variety of video sources
- Support for YUV 4:2:2, RGB 5:5:5, 5:6:5, 8:8:8 video output formats providing compatibility with a wide variety of data streams
Number of inputs: 1
Simultanous Capture - Yes
Multi-Card support - Yes
Capture sources - Direct DVI, or HDMI, VGA, Component via supplied adapters.
Max resolution - DVI/HDMI up to 1920x1200 24bit at 60Hz, VGA/RGB: 2048 x 1536 x 24bit.
The XtremeDV range provides high performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather, allowing for low latency fast frame rates in all applications. A single XtremeDV-HD1+ device supports up to 16 independent scale factors, colour spaces and frame rate clients. The XtremeDV capture cards have Time-stamp support for capture synchronisation across inputs, cards and systems. This is for use with edge blending, frame stitching, stereoscopic and many more applications using gen-locked sources.
The XtremeDV-HD1+ has two independent video capture channels one supporting HD capture and a second simultaneously accepting Standard Definition composite video. The XtremeDV-HD1+ also adds analog audio capture, which can be perfectly synchronised with either video capture channel.
The High Definition signals are input via a DVI-I connector and can support HDMI, DVI, RGB and analog Component (YPbPr) video formats all at resolutions up to 4096 x 4096 pixels and supports 1080p (1920x1080) at 6o frames per second. The Standard Definition channel accepts composite video on a single RCA connector and can auto-detect between PAL, NTSC and SECAM formats up to 720 x 576 at 16 bit colour.
The complete range of XtremeRGB video capture cards are supported by a generic Windows XtremeRGB driver and command line interface also supporting DirectShow and RGBEasy SDK. The XtremeRGB is supplied with a stand-alone software application, simply connect your external DVI or Analog source into the card, run the XtremeRGB application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop. For multiple inputs the application can be executed multiple times, each capture is displayed in its own independent desktop window. The captured video data is displayed in a desktop window with/without menu/borders, can be re-sized up/down, overlapped and/or maximized to full screen display. The XtremeRGB application also enables you to configure the timing and format of the input sources as well as brightness, contrast, hue etc ...
For streaming applications XtremeRGB include WDM drivers, hence any Directshow compatible software can be used such as, Windows Media Encoder/Expression, VLC, Vidblaster, HDwave, Watchout, Adobe Connect etc ., the XtemeDV-HD1+ is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of DVI/HDMI/VGA or Component sources in real-time.
Software Development Kit (SDK) for developers/integrators
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a powerful SDK for own application development, many source code examples are included to help reduce the development time.
Also included are Directshow source code examples.