9 x PCI - Express Slots
1 x SBC PICMG Slot
Daisy chain multiple backplanes to provide up to 25 PCIe slots
- Additional Features:Nine slot PCIe backplane. 8 x 4 lane slots plus 1 x 8 lane slot
- All slots implemented as x 16 physical connectors so any width PCIe card can be accommodated
- 1 x PICMG 1.3 SBC slot
- ATX compatible mounting holes
- Use as a PCIe expansion backplane for a standard PC using the S-Link and H-Link cards
- Compatible with a standard 4U IPC chassis
S-Link and H-Link Cards
The S-Link can be used instead of a PICMG 1.3 SBC to configure the Express 9 as an expansion backplane from a standard PC or from other Express 9 backplanes by connecting to a H-Link card.
Connecting the Express9 Backplane to a Host Machine
Note: The host PC requires a PCIe x8 or x16 lane (physical) slot for installing the H-Link card.
Single PCIexpress 9 connected to a Host computer