The EMS PCIExpress11-G3 backplane provides 11 x8 lane PCI Express slots, all implemented as x16 physical connectors. For
high density and high performance display controller systems. The PCIExpress11-G3 can be used with a standard PICMG 1.3 SBC as a stand alone system or in combination with multiple backplanes to provide a PCI Express expansion system for a standard PC.
|• 11 slot, Gen.3 PCI Express backplane
• 1 x PICMG 1.3 SBC slot
• Standard ATX form factor
• Support for multiple backplanes for large systems
• Supports 8GB/s full duplex links per slot
• Temperature sensors monitored by EMS Wall Monitor software
• 96 lane PCI Express 3.0 switch
• Support for 2 x SATA connections
• Provides headers for (1,2 or 3) fans
Expansion Link - HLink-G3, ExCable-G3 and SLink-G3
The SLink-G3 card can be used instead of a PICMG 1.3 SBC to configure the Express11-G3 as an expansion backplane from a standard PC or from other EMS backplanes. The cards are available with Gen.3 compatibility, fully supporting the EMS PCIExpress11-G3 backplane.
All PCI Express slots use a physical x16 connector and therefore will accept any PCI Express board type