HIGH PERFORMANCE CARD
The XtremeAV-HD4 is a high end, four channel, high definition video capture card delivering high performance and flexibility in demanding environments.
The XtremeAV-HD4 has four independent video capture channels, supporting high definition capture and analogue video. The signals are input on four DVI-I connectors and can support HDMI, DVI, VGA and analogue Component (YbPr) at all resolutions up to 4096 x 2048, at 165 MHz Pixel Clock (digital modes) or 170 Msps in analogue modes. The XtremeAV-HD4 captures all four video channels simultaneously and triple buffers them into onboard storage for tear free video, alongside an audio stream that can be selected from four of the HDMI audio ports. This data can then be processed and copied using DMA transfers to the host system for display, storage or streaming.
|General Capture Card Features:
• 8 Lane PCI Express Gen.3 bus
• 3.2 GB/s total capture bandwidth in 4 PCIe lanes Gen.3 or 8 Lanes Gen.2
• Frame buffer memory 4 x 256 MB
• EMS unified Windows and Linux driver support
|Quad DVI-I Capture Channel:
• Max resolution up to 4096 x 2048, at 165 MHz Pixel
Clock (Digital modes) or 170 Msps in analogue
• HDMI audio capture with streaming from each DVI Channel
• ~800 MB/s bandwidth per capture processor, 3.2GB/s for the card
Timestamp support for streaming synchronisation
• Synchronisation of multiple inputs across multiple cards
• Synchronise systems using network clock synchronisation
• For edge blending and other applications
Flexible and configurable EDID Management
• Allows programming of custom EDID parameters for Capture cards
HDMI Audio capture and streaming from each DVI Channel
Supports audio capture to the PCI Express bus at popular sample rates from 44.1 to 96 ksamples/s at 16 bits/sample.
The card supports playback and mixing of HDMI embedded audio.
GRAPHICS CARD INTEGRATION
When the XtremeAV-HD4 is used with a EMS graphics card, it is able to transfer the data directly to the graphics card thereby increasing performance and allowing both sources to be viewed at full frame rate. When the video data is displayed on a non-EMS graphics card, the XtremeAV-HD4 may still be able to boost performance by using the graphics card’s DirectGMA interface to transfer directly to its off-screen memory, for example AMD DirectGMA and Nvidia GPUDirect. This is dependent upon the graphics card driver software capabilities.
The XtremeAV-HD4 is an ideal solution for applications that require both a real time camera feed, with synchronised audio, as well as high resolution image capture at full frame rates.
The XtremeAV-HD4 is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the format of the input sources and displaying the data. Simply connect your video source into the card, run the XtremeAV-HD4 application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
Low Input to Output Capture Latency
• DMA to third party graphics vendors back and front buffers via Direct3D
• Compatibility with AMD DirectGMA
• Compatibility with Nvidia GPUDirect
User Mode filter for source selection
• Enables cropping support in DirectShow on all inputs
• Supports Start and Stop trigger interface on allVisi0n inputs
EMS Unified Vision Driver
• Multiple cards per system, 16 streams per input
• Frame sync and time stamping
• DirectShow interface
• The RGBEasy API for advanced audio and video control
• Fully integrated for use with EMS VigiControl Wall Control software for video wall applications