Help us to help you!
The first obstacle in dealing with support problems is a lack of information. To assist the support staff in solving any problems you may have encountered quickly and effectively, it is imperative that the information you provide contains as much detail as possible.
The Support Team have a vast amount of experience and you should feel free to contact them with any problems you may have. Tell them what you are trying to accomplish and they will advise you on the most suitable way to achieve your aims.
To contact them with " The system does not work" can cause hours, if not days of unnecessary fault finding. When contacting the support staff it would be extremely useful if you could provide the following details:
- Part or Model number of the card, including the serial number!
- Driver version in use.
- The system you are using (motherboard, RAM, hardware and software, operating system and the driver in use).
- Application software and version.
- Number of screens or channels in use, type of source our output e.g. DVI or Analog.
- Full details of any displayed error messages.
- Details of what you were trying to achieve when the error occurred.
- Details of what exactly happened.
Any fault you may encounter will, in all likelihood, not have been experienced by our support staff, therefore to assist them in solving your problem, as much information as possible should be provided.
Soon this section will include some of the more common technical support enquiries which can be solved quickly and easily with simple user intervention. If in the unlikely event that you have a problem which is not listed or solved here, please complete the Problem Report Form at the bottom of this page, ensuring that all fields are completed as fully as possible.