VigiControl Video Data Wall Controller Software for the XtremeVision-Pro PCIe Controller
- Control standard Windows® application programs (layout, positioning etc..)
Control of Video capture, XtremeRGB or XtremeDV window properties
VigiControl can be operated remotely on any PC via a network connection.*
Screen ordering utility
Save and re-call layout templates*
Windows screen labelling
Supports Crestron Controllers
Command line interface for custom applications
VigiControl Split Windows - For Security and CCTV Systems
VigiControl displays the desktop of the Video Wall Server that is being controlled. It enables you to launch
and organize your PC application windows across a network on another machine or locally on the same
machine and also remotely display video content from our range of XtremeRGB or XtremeDV video capture cards.
You can use VigiControl to interactively move, size and position application windows, and control
XtremeRGB windows by using the Windows Properties sheet. VigiControl also has a guide and grid
function to aid the positioning of windows. VigiControl allows you to save specific wall layouts as .lay files enabling them to be re-called when required.
Multiple video wall layouts can be saved and re-called.
Third-party Application Control
Control of third-party applications, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer
- An integrated application server provides support for controlling third-party applications
- Application windows can be opened directly from the toolbar, by running through a user interface dialog, via the command line interface or from saved layout files.
- Support for the following applications is pre-configured into VigiControl: Internet Explorer, DGCPlay (media player), PICTURE (image rendering utility), MSPaint and Notepad.
- Ability to dynamically change inputs on-the-fly for pre-configured applications.
- Expandable to allow user configured applications.