EMS Geo-403 – Creative Video Wall Controller
Professional, pure hardware creative video wall controller with flexible input connections, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, VGA, YPbPr signals and video switcher functionality.
HDMI output loop enables multiple units to be cascaded, removing the need for splitter units.
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side) multi-content functionality.
No PC is required, setup via dip switches or use of the included Remote Controller for OSD access, which has a low entry barrier and is flexible and reliable.
Below features are integrated in different models:
- True 10-bits 4:4:4 full sampling high end video processor with 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- Multiple inputs for connection with PC, Blue Ray, Media player, Game console…
- One processor controls up to 4 LCD and can be cascaded up to 15×15 matrix displays.
- Support up to 4k/2k @30Hz or 2560×1600/3840×1080 @60Hz input signals.
- Pixel by pixel bezel compensation.Ÿ Arbitrary cropping any image area and display.
- Up to +_900 pixels 4 edge overlap setting for irregular video wall and projector edge blending.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment. Display 2.35:1 movie on 16:9 display without blanking borders.
- Image 180° flip to support traditional TV installed at upside down position.
- Support LCD with different size, resolution, position, rotation angle and bezel size for irregular video wall.
- Integrated with 4k/2k loop out port for daisy chain connection. No HDMI splitter is required.
- Geo-403 provides up to 256 preset display modes selected by Dip SW setting with selectable bezel compensation and PIP/PBP function to allow different contents displayed in the video wall.
- Any low cost traditional LCD display or TV can be used for video wall application.
G-402 / Geo-403, Creative Video Wall Controller
Preset display modes selected via Remote Controller OSD, or Dip Switch’s
Cascade preset displays modes
Cascade with multiple units for large scale video wall
Geo-403 PIP / PBP function
Conventional TV’s can be used with top/down flip position to balance bezel size
Geo-403 is designed with PIP and PBP function across complete display:
* Mode: PIP and PBP
* Max PIP size: 1024*768
* Selectable PIP size and location
* 4 LCDs share one PIP
* PBP mode allows two discrete contents displayed on 4 LCD
* All PIP/PBP setting via Dip SW
* Optional IR remote controller for pixel by pixel flexible PIP size and position adjustment.
with 4 LCDs as one display unit. Integrated with OSD and remote control for advanced settings. Execute image rotation, flip and cascade multiple units into one big display with 4K/2K input signal. Geo-403 is advanced version of G-402Ex with 256 preset display modes and 4k/2k loop out port for daisy chain connection in multiple unit cascade application.
Function and Applications
- Designed with up to 256 Preset display modes, 4x LCD as one display unit.
- Input: 1x DP, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI-I. Output: 4x HDMI
- HDMI & DP support 4k/2k @30Hz and 3840×1080 @60Hz input.
- PIP/PBP function with selectable size and position.
- Display Modes selected by Dip SW. No PC or software is required.
- Flexible connection with Media player, Blue Ray, PS4 and PC.
- Optional IR control for Cascade like LEGO for 4×2, 4×3, 4×4, 4×5…
- Support only LCD with the same size. Preset bezel corrections.
- Irregular creative video wall via 16:9 LCD with same size and resolution.
- Video wall with multiple input sources and requires PIP/PBP function.
- Low entry level, easy-of-use. No PC is required.
Provide video wall solutions for sports bars, store fronts, live venues, exhibitions, in reception areas, public areas and in retail environments.