The professional AV market has begun to adopt 4K UHD technologies, with integrators and system builders demanding higher performance and greater resolutions in the video that they are working with.
The EMS XtremeDV-DP2 offers video professionals the ability to simultaneously capture multiple 4K, Ultra High Definition, video feeds each at 60 frames per second. Developed as part of the XtremeDV family of capture cards, the Vision-SC-DP2 offers unmatched capture performance and reliability.
• Two independant Display Port 1.2 Capture channels
• Eight lane PCIe Gen.3 interface, Net 6.4 GB/s total capture bandwidth
• Frame buffer memory 768 MB
• Up to 8k x 8k capture resolution available at lower frame rates*.
• Low latency video and audio capture minimizes the delay prior to post processing
• Open and independently control multiple instances of the same capture from a single input source
Powerful hardware scaler
• Adjust the incoming video size to your requirements
Text and bitmap overlay
• Overlay text and images onto the capture buffer
Automatic video signal detection
• Accurate signal detection for all signal sources.
* 8K x 8K at lower frame rates supported based on preliminary testing. Further testing to be scheduled on availability of 8k sources.
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a stand-alone software application, simply connect your external DVI or Analog source into the card, run the XtremeRGB application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop. For multiple inputs the application can be executed multiple times, each capture is displayed in its own independent desktop window. The captured video data is displayed in a desktop window with/without menu/borders, can be resized up/down, overlapped and/or maximized to full screen display.
The EMS application also enables you to configure the timing and format of the input sources as well as brightness, contrast, hue etc ...
For streaming applications EMS include WDM drivers, hence any Directshow compatible software can be used such as, Windows Media Encoder/Expression, VLC, Vidblaster, HDwave, Watchout, Adobe Connect etc ...
The XtemeRGB-Ex1 is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of DVI/HDMI/VGA or Component sources in real-time.
Software Development Kit (SDK) for developers/integrators
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a powerful SDK for own application development, many source code examples are included to help reduce the development time.
Also included are Directshow source code examples.