Multi-Function Capture card supporting: 4 Independent channels PAL/NTSC/S-video and 1 x Single Channel HDMI/DVI/VGA/HD capture card with Streaming Drivers (WDM) Support, PCI-E (x4)
- 4 channel PAL/NTSC/S-video and single channel RGB/DVI/HD capture card
- 4 Lane PCIe bus with a maximum data rate of 650MB/sec
- Max analog RGB capture resolution 1x 2048x1536x24bits
- Max DVI capture resolution 1x 1920x1200x24bit.
- HD video capture for DVI and YPrPb. Supports 1x (1080P,1080i,720P,576i,480i)
- 4x Standard Definition video capture channels for PAL,NTSC and S-video
- On card processor for real time mode and sync detection
- Direct DMA Driver Software and WDM Streaming driver
- High Quality Down Scaling
- Support for YUV 4:2:2, RGB5:5:5, 5:6:5, 8:8:8 video output formats
- High performance 4Gb/s DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather.
- Support for separate H/V sync, Composite sync or Sync on Green
- 16 cropping windows for RGB capture channel.
- SDK available for OEM customers
- OS Support: Windows® XP Professional (x86 and x64), Windows® Server 2003 (x86 and x64), Windows Vista® (x86 and x64), Windows® Server 2008 (x86 and x64), Windows 7 & Linux
Number of inputs: 1x HD plus 4x SD, total: 5
Simultanous Capture: Yes
Multi-Card support: Yes
Capture sources: 1x Direct DVI, or HDMI, VGA, Component via adapters, AND 4 x Composite
Max resolution:Component HD up to 1080P at 60 frames per second
HDMI up to 1080P (Requires optional Component HD-DVI adapter
DVI up to 1920 x 1200
RGB/VGA up to 2048 x 1536
4 x 720 x 576 x 16bit PAL/NTSC Composite
The XtremeRGB-Ex4, a standalone PCIe x4 plug in card (can be used in x8, x16 slots), delivers extreme performance with 650MB/s transfer bus bandwidth. This high industrial performance makes the XtremeRGB series ideal for a wide range of applications. The XtremeRGB-Ex4 has one capture channel supporting up to 1920x1080 DVI (1920x1200 with reduced blanking) or 2048x1536 VGA resolutions and four composite inputs 720x576, 16-bit. The XtremeRGB-Ex4 captures the Analog/DVI data and triple buffers it into onboard storage. This data is then copied using Direct Memory Access (DMA) to the host system for display, storage or streaming. The included application includes option to either transfer video data direct to the graphics card thereby increasing performance or to transfer video data to the graphics card via system memory.
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a stand-alone software application, simply connect your external DVI or Analog source into the card, run the XtremeRGB application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop. For multiple inputs the application can be executed multiple times, each capture is displayed in its own independent desktop window. The captured video data is displayed in a desktop window with/without menu/borders, can be resized up/down, overlapped and/or maximized to full screen display.
The EMS application also enables you to configure the timing and format of the input sources as well as brightness, contrast, hue etc ...
For streaming applications EMS include WDM drivers, hence any Directshow compatible software can be used such as, Windows Media Encoder/Expression, VLC, Vidblaster, HDwave, Watchout, Adobe Connect etc ...
The XtemeRGB-Ex4+ is an ideal solution for applications that require the capture of multiple DVI/HDMI/VGA/Component & Composite video sources in real-time.
Software Development Kit (SDK) for developers/integrators
The XtremeRGB is supplied with a powerful SDK for own application development, many source code examples are included to help reduce the development time.
Also included are Directshow source code examples.